6.12.2012

nutella cookies

while the mr. was at work last week, i thought i'd put my housewife skills to the test and make these little beauties:

the words nutella and cookies have proven to be very dangerous when put in the same sentence. and the best part is? there are only four ingredients! the original receipe at tastykitchen.com calls for sugar in the actual cookies, but i left out the sugar and rolled the dough in it instead. if you like really rich cookies, go ahead and put it in, but i thought they turned out great without it.

ingredients:
  • 1 cup nutella
  • 1 cup flour
  • 1 whole egg
  • small bowl of sugar
directions:
  1. preheat oven to 350 f.
  2. blend the first 3 ingredients together well.
  3. form into 1" balls.
  4. roll cookie balls in the bowl of sugar.
  5. place on a cookie sheet.
  6. press down firmly with a fork or spoon.
  7. bake 7-8 minutes or until set {they won't seem set, but take them out anyway! i left mine in and they turned out kind of hard. boo.}
  8. let cool and enjoy!
i loved that these were so easy and still created such a delicious end result. go ahead and try it and let me know how it goes!

-the mrs

linking up here:
Chef In Training

and here:

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I'm so mad at myself right now for eating all that Nutella [straight out of the container might I add] or I would so be making these tonight. Pinning them for future reference. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a must try for me! Nutella is the best. Thank you for the recipe.

    I'm so glad I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried these myself and linked you in a couple places. LOVE your blog and your top five Fridays - thanks for inspiring me to blog more!
    http://leavinglobster.wordpress.com/2012/08/05/4-ingredient-nutella-cookies/
    Aerin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...